BKR Asia Pacific, together with Ashok Maheshwary & Associates LLP, Holds a Joint Tax Webinar on Digital Taxes in India
Published on April 28, 2021
BKR Asia Pacific, together with Ashok Maheshwary & Associates LLP, held a Joint Tax Webinar on Digital Taxes in India last April 23, 2021. The said webinar was very interesting for BKR members especially firms who are providing services through online/digital mode to customers in India.
Highlighted were the following topics:
* Path breaking Supreme Court judgement on taxes on Software and its interplay with equalization levy
* Opportunity to recover past taxes
* New equivalization levy on sale of good and services through digital modes in India – practical challenges in compliance and burden on MNCs
* Compliance obligations on non-resident sellers/service providers
* Requirement of OIDAR registration and its compliances under the GST laws in India
Resource Speaker was Amit Maheshwari of Ashok Maheshwary & Associates LLP .
Please click on the document for the complete copy of the presentation.Download Bkr Digital Tax Final 22 04 21 2698